Based on international best practice, the Workplace Cultural Diversity Tool is a ‘how to’ guide to workplace cultural diversity, designed to help employers make the most of a culturally diverse workforce.
With 30 questions split across 7 categories allow an organisation to measure itself against best practice standards for workplace diversity.
- Allowing organisations to assess themselves against 30 measures of competence
- Providing a starting point for Organisations considering a focus on cultural diversity
- Helping Organisations committed to cultural diversity move towards best practice
To comply with privacy requirements, a bespoke content management system was built for managing user accounts, questions and responses. User data is only available to the individual user account.
- Bespoke content management tool for managing Users, Question sets and Resources
- Reporting tool allows users to customise the output and save a PDF of their organisation’s Diversity Report
- Questions can be updated each year as requirements change.
- Users can update their progress and reports as the organisation changes its approach